SCA students are invited to enjoy nutritious, delicious hot lunches daily. All families will have an opportunity to learn more about the program at our Open House on Mon. 8/9.
- Elementary students enjoy lunch in our fellowship hall daily. Students may bring a packed lunch or purchase lunch.
- Sunlight kitchen provides hot lunch for only $5/day.
- BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL! For the first 3 days of school, 8/11-8/13, all elementary students pay ONLY $1/Day.
- Families simply add funds to child's lunch account via their Family Portal; this can be easily accessed by clicking on the "graduation cap" icon at the top upper right-hand corner of our website and entering in your login information.
- A minimum of $25 is required for your initial deposit. For families with multiple children this is per child.
- Students will scan their fingerprint in the lunch line and $5 will be deducted for each day they enjoy lunch.
- Notifications emailed to families when lunch accounts have only $10 remaining, providing a reminder to add funds.
- To add funds, simply log into the portal, select "Financial" from the menu on left, and click "add funds". See below :
- Preschool students who are present for Lunch Buddies and/or Full Day are eligible to participate in the program.
- The fee for preschoolers is $90/month; the first payment is in August and the last payment is in May.
- 3-yr-olds attending 3-Days/wk receive 40% off and 2-Days/wk receive 60% off.
- Lunch payments are prorated to cover each school day of the year.
- Parents may withdraw from the program by the end of the month for payments going forward. No refunds are given for partial months.
- Hot Lunch will be delivered directly to participating students in their preschool classrooms.
- Preschoolers will receive the "meal of the day" as provided on the monthly lunch menu.
- Prior to signing up we encourage parents to review menu items to decide if this is a good option for your child.
- Use the form below to sign your preschooler up for the program.